Visit our walk-in urgent care locations for prompt attention of minor illness and injuries.
When your primary care doctor is not available and your condition is not life-threatening, Health Quest Urgent Care offers prompt, high-quality medical care for minor injuries and illnesses.
Located in LaGrangeville and Wappingers Falls, NY, our walk-in Urgent Care Centers are staffed with physicians and medical providers specially trained to deal with all ages and a wide range of conditions.
When to Visit Urgent Care
It’s important to know when to visit an urgent care center and when to visit an emergency room.
At Health Quest Urgent Care we treat the following conditions:
- Cold, flu and other viral illnesses
- Strep throat
- Minor lacerations requiring stitches
- Stomach flu/food poisoning
- Orthopedic injuries such as sprains or fractures
- Lyme disease and tick bites
- Minor burns
- Mild to moderate asthma attacks
- Mild pediatric infections
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Ear, throat or sinus infections
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Aches and pains
- Skin infections, including rashes and poison ivy
- Insect bites
- Eye infections
Other medical services we offer include:
- Rapid tests including flu, strep throat, mononucleosis, urine analysis, tuberculosis (PPD), pregnancy and confidential STD testing
- Annual Physicals for annual, pre-employment (including Department of Transportation), sports or school physicals
- Tetanus and flu vaccine
- Blood work, including Lyme disease testing
- Workman's Comp
- DOT physical exams - our Urgent care staff includes Medical Providers who are certified to provide DOT Exams
- Minor Motor Vehicle including no-fault accidents
When to Visit the Emergency Room
Head straight for the Emergency Room if you have these conditions:
- Severe bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain or pressure
- Sudden numbness, tingling or other stroke symptoms
- Trauma or injury to the head
- Sudden dizziness or difficulty seeing
- Severe abdominal pain
For more information about our emergency services, see Emergency Care.
When to Visit Your Primary Care Doctor
While Urgent Care can provide care for many illnesses, it’s best to schedule regular physicals, check-ups and immunizations with your primary care doctor. If you receive urgent or emergency care at Health Quest, follow up for any additional treatment with your primary care physician.
Because we are a walk-in facility, no appointment is necessary. Patients are seen on first-come first-serve basis and according to the severity of their illness or injury. Please understand that the number of patients coming at any particular time varies; therefore, your wait time may be a little long. However, knowing your concerns, we will always do our best to treat you promptly.
Print and complete these forms prior to your arrival.
Sometimes you may arrive at Urgent Care with a condition that requires more care than we can provide. We are happy to supply you with the names of local specialists with whom you can schedule follow-up appointments.
Active in the Community
Health Quest Urgent Care is regularly involved in local health fairs. Staff members are on hand to provide useful informational and educational materials.
In general, the fee for Urgent Care is much more economical than a visit to the Emergency Room. Each insurance plan has different copays, so please check your individual insurance plan for specific fees.
Accepted Insurance Plans
AETNA / HMO / PPO – S9083
CIGNA – S9083
CHRISTIAN BROTHERS – S9083
EMPIRE PLAN / UHC
GREAT WESTERN – S9083
HEALTH PARTNERS – S9083
HUDSON HEALTH PLAN – S9083
LOCAL 1199 - S9083
MEDICAID – BENEFIT
MERITAIN – S9083
NATIONAL HEALTH ADMINISTRATORS
SENIOR WHOLE HEALTH
TRICARE - NORTH
UHC – UNITED HEALTH CARE
Health Exchange Plans
TODAYS OPTIONS OF NY (MULTIPLAN)
- First / Urgent
- Second / Specialist
- Third Primary
Insurance plans that we DO NOT participate in or may need authorization.
PSR must call.
AFFINITY HEALTH > WELLCARE
AMERIGROUP / AMERICHOICE
SENIOR WHOLE HEALTH
lasted updated 7/2/2015